Friday 31 August 2012

Spring Cleaning, ala Body!

So, first of all. HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!!! Or for those of you in the Northern Hemisphere, Autumn (or in certain countries I believe you call this season Fall?)!      Weighed in this morning at..... 52.7kg!! Yes, in the 52 range bitches!

Well, this morning I woke up, and mum was in the kitchen making sandwiches for her and M's church today. I looked at the food, but I really wasn't too tempted to eat it. Which is fucking great! Perfect start to my body spring clean. Anyway, I saw the plate she had ready for M.... TWO SANDWICHES ON IT. You cannot honestly tell me you think TWO sandwiches are required for breakfast? Fuck, that's your breakfast, lunch and all snacks right there (eating a diet of like 1300 to 1800 of course). I told her to take one of them off, he can't have it. She said it's his breakfast. I said I know, but we both know he eats steak and veggies for breakfast at home, and he'll eat more sandwiches at morning tea at church, so fucking stop trying to kill him!

It seriously pisses me off how greedy they are, on a DAILY basis.
Anyway, RANT OVER.

Plan for today is liquid, liquid and.. liquid. I'm going to try to survive on just coffee and water, but if I have to I'll have soup (160cals D:).

Also, I found a forum on a site called whyeat.net that I seriously relate to, SO MUCH.

http://www.whyeat.net/forum/threads/49118-Restricting-or-Binging....

especially this comment:
This is also my mentality. I've observed myself carefully and notice that I order my life in terms of days. As in, what kind of day am I having? Is it a day where I'm in control, thin, above-it-all, or am I gonna be fat, needy, self-comforting etc? It has to be one or the other. What I eat is so closely tied to how I feel about myself, I can't help but see food as just an emotional tool. If I'm gonna eat, it's going to be to drown my feelings because otherwise no amount of food is worth the calories.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I live in America and yes, we do call it Fall. At least in Texas we do.

    ReplyDelete