Wednesday 29 August 2012

Improvements.

Today was horrible, but at the same time, it was okay.

I ate about 1800 calories today. I was fine all morning, and then in the afternoon my cravings struck. I wanted to call up my favourite takeaway place, but I knew I couldn't. I ended up in an argument with my mum because of this, she thought I was hungry and didn't realise I was not hungry - just greedy. I didn't need anything to eat, I just wanted it.

But then later on M came over to pick her up and take her for a coffee - I went with. I had a latte, and a slice of carrot cake with ice-cream. It was disgusting, but tasty. We then went into the Woolies (Woolworths, supermarket in Australia) and I knew I'd feel crap if I full-on binged but I also knew that if I didn't at least somewhat satisfy my cravings, that I'd full-on binge the next day. So I got a single serve packet of M&M mini's, a single serve packet of mini fruit Skittles, a small Ice Coffee milk drink and a single serve tomato and basil pasta bowl. More than I wanted, but not catastrophically so.

Here is a picture I found, it's what I want to look like by the end of September (preferably skinnier):
This is what I am aiming for.

No comments:

Post a Comment