Thursday 30 August 2012

Oh. My. Gosh. Yes!

I've done so well today! I'm so proud of myself, I feel sort of better now that my body hasn't had any food shoved down it like in previous binge-centred days.

I woke up at 6:30am, had a shower, weighed myself, got on the computer and updated the blog. 8:30am I had my first coffee (3 equal, and lactose free 98% fat free skim milk), 11am was my second. I did some homework (exams are coming up and I've been off school with an end of winter cold), and tanned outside for a bit (tanning makes you look thinner, and I'm so pale naturally). 2pm was my third coffee, and I followed that with 100 star jumps (jumping jacks). 

Then, I decided to weigh myself again. 

53.6kg/118lbs!!!!!

Thank god, the big number on the scale was clearly due to water weight from my binging! I'm not actually that big! I know it's not a huge difference, but in hindsight - a half a kilogram/one pound can take two days to lose. And I dropped that bitch between 7:30am and 3pm in one single day!

So I am currently at 60 calories for the day. Fuck yes! My plan for the rest of the day is probably another three coffees/teas (depends on what I feel like), which will leave me with a total intake of 120 calories for the day. 

I just looked at myself in the mirror. My thighs very slightly touch at the top, but not all the time. They're wobbly, so I need to tighten them. And the rest of my skinny-fat body that I had almost turned into a fat-fat body. My stomach is not so bloated today, it's starting to resemble the stomach I was once proud of. And it doesn't hurt that the tanning and exercise (whilst not much) has helped to make my tummy appear more toned.

Looking forward to succeeding again tomorrow, and Saturday morning's weigh in. Realistically, here's hoping I'll be 52kg/115lbs!



*****Edit*****

Also. Using the calculator on losertown.org, I've basically figured out a way to alternate my calories so that I don't end up bingeing, and get down to my goal of 44kg.
I'll start this once I reach 52kg (1.6kg time)!
Week 1: 400cals a day
Week 2: 400cals a day (brings me to 50kg/110lbs)
Week 3: 600cals a day
Week 4: 500cals a day
Week 5: 500cals a day (brings me to 47kg/103.5lbs)
Week 6: 400cals a day
Week 7: 800cals a day
Week 8: 800cals a day (Brings me to 44kg97lbs)

Of course, these are just estimates. But they're rather encouraging. I'm hoping to go a bit quicker than this, however if it takes the full 8 weeks, then I should be at my goal weight of 44kg/97lbs by the end of October, and back to my lowest weight of 47kg by (around) the 7th of October. I cannot wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment