Tuesday 18 September 2012

I Need Help.

I really, really need some help. 8 days in a row, then a good 280cal day yesterday, then the 9th day today - 9 days of bingeing. FUCK FUCK FUCK. I had done so well, 6 days under 300cal and look at me! I have GOT to get back on track. I am 56kg. 56kg for fucks sake! I know I'm about 55kg without food weight. But still. Ok. My first goal is 50kg. I give myself tomorrow until the end of my 2 week holidays from school - so 2 weeks and 4 days pretty much. Then the first 2 weeks of term 4 I want to get to 47kg. Then maintain on 1000cals or less. I can do it. And one day a week for the 2 weeks and 4 days, I am allowed a maximum of 1000cals to boost my metabolism. Every other day, no more than 500cals. Preferably less. I can do this. Guys, please help me do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment