Wednesday 31 October 2012

Got some explaining to do....

So it's been about 5 weeks since my last post.....
I'm not even sure where to start, or what to say. How do I explain my absence? Well, I guess the best I can do is say there's been quite a lot of, er, shit, going on lately, excuse my French.
I'm moving house, I'm in the process of getting ready to switch high schools because of how shit things are at mine - I'll start my new high school beginning of 2013, did I mention that will be my senior year?
I'm getting things together for my big holiday coming up in America, and finishing off this years school work.
I needed some time to sort things out.
The best bit of news I have for you (or those of you who will even bother to read this blog after my absence) is that I have not binged for 2 and a half weeks, and currently weigh:
49.7kg (109.5lbs)!!!!!
So, YAY!
I dunno. I can't think of what else there is to say, of any importance at least. Hey, it may interest you to know that I have pretty much no friends left at school, which is partly why I'm leaving. I'm intentionally excluded there, and my two sorta-friends both belong to larger groups of friends that want absolutely nothing to do with me. Heh.
SkinnyyLovee Xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god I'm so jealous. About the weight part. The moving doesn't sound like fun. And it's ok about not posting in awhile, I didn't either.
    People are stupid. Keep your chin up because you're fabulous. ;)

    ReplyDelete